Motorcycle racer participate in violent and illegal street races. Road Rash has long been a favorite among those gamers with a penchant for blood and speed. Originally released for the Sega Genesis earlier, the first version sported unprecedented graphics and action that was fast enough to give the player a real adrenaline rush. No other motorcycle game before Road Rash had been this realistic, and certainly none had incorporated combat. Each of RR's many incarnations since has offered graphic improvements upon the original and has taken advantage of the varied platforms' power, but all have failed to be as inspiring as they could have been. Until recently, the game lacked a critical competitive element; after all, it's really not much fun to wail on a fellow "rasher" with a chain if you know they're just part of the game. If that "rasher" is being controlled by your roommate or your girlfriend, however, the action takes on a whole new dimension. With the new Windows 95 version of Road Rash and its eight-player capability, the old standard now has the power to addict.
How to install:
1. Extract all compressed files in different folder.
2. Install powerISO (instructions given in that folder)
3. Mount the "road_rash_-_sega_cd_T-50085_[redump].bin" file from "Road Rash CD" by PowerISO.
4. make sure you have mounted the file in a virtual CD-ROM drive.
5. Run "RoadRash.exe" from "RoadRash Setup" and Install it.
5. copy "RoadRash.bat" file and Paste-Replace to RoadRash Installation Directory.
There you go, Have Fun!!