-Enhanced Pencil Tool
-Reshape segment workflows & touch support
-Working with Typekit fonts - Perspective Grid
-Enhanced Windows Support
-Custom Tools Panels
-Import and Export Settings
-SVG workflow enhancements
-What's New dialog
-Fill stroke proxy enhancements
-Create or resize an Artboard from the center
-Canceling drag operations quickly
-Layers panel enhancements
-New shortcut: Place command
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM (3GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
Languages : English, French, Turkish, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, Ukrainian, Czech
Close your internet connection.
* YOU DO NOT NEED TO UNINSTALL CS6 (If you have)
** Installer will install both 32 and 64 bit applications by default.
If you want to use both, you should repeat the steps 5 and 6
below for both.
1. Extract "Illustrator_17_LS20.7z" (You may use winrar, winzip, 7zip...)
2. Install application from "Adobe Illustrator CC" folder by double
clicking on the "Set-up.exe" (With admin rights on your system.)
3. Choose TRY install. Click on "Sign in" and "Sign in Later"
4. Select your language. (You can not change it after installation)
5. Open the application as trial (select "Sign in Later" again) and select
"Continue trial" and close.
(IMPORTANT : If you miss this step it may not be registered)
6. Copy "amtlib.dll" from "crack" folder (x64 and/or x86) and paste it in to
installation folder by overwriting (replacing). It is generally ;
Ctongue.gifrogram FilesAdobeAdobe Illustrator CC (64 Bit)Support FilesContentsWindows
- OR -
Ctongue.gifrogram Files (x86)AdobeAdobe Illustrator CCSupport FilesContentsWindows